Commercial Auto Insurance
SPEAKER: What is commercial auto insurance? Whether it's delivering goods or meeting with customers, picking up supplies or transporting equipment to a job site, taking your business and your vehicles on the road can be essential to your everyday operations. Commercial auto insurance is designed to cover losses should you or an employee be involved in an accident when driving for work purposes.
Copyright:trang cá cược bóng đáMọi quyền được bảo lưu cho trang web chính thức 2018 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved. Travelers and the Travelers Umbrella logo are registered trademarks of The Travelers Indemnity Company in the U.S. and other countries.
Protect Your Business on the RoadWith Travelers, you can expect your Commercial Auto Insurance policy to provide:
- Liability Coverage* – protection for bodily injury and property damage to others with limits of up to $1 million
- Physical Damage Coverage* – protects an owned vehicle against accidental loss or damage
- Collision Coverage – covers losses resulting from the collision of your covered vehicle with another object or the overturn of a covered vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – covers losses resulting from any cause of loss other than a collision or overturn. Collision with an animal or bird is available under this coverage.
Additional Coverage Options
You can easily and affordably add 13 coverage enhancements by choosing the Select Auto CoveragePlus® Endorsement. Highlights include:
- Auto Lease Gap Coverage – in the event of a total loss, covers the difference between the outstanding loan amount and the cash value of the vehicle.
- Employee Hired Auto Coverage – provides hired liability and hired physical damage coverage to employees who rent vehicles in their own name while on company business.
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage – eliminate the need to list each person or company you are in contract with as an additional insured.